May 14th, 2009.
posted at 4:30 pm
hours worked today: 9am-5pm ( I will be working for another half hour, but might not have internet once I leave the office today)
Today was another day hard at work, organizing files for the case study that I am helping create. I was able to make a lot of progress, and I feel really good about the work I am accomplishing. It is alot of long hours at the desk, but its paying off. I am enjoying doing it and am also learning more about psychology, mental illnesses and what it actually means to be a therapist then I ever could from text books or a classroom. From not only doing the file work, and case study I am able to talk to the staff, hear what is going on currently, and get a well rounded feel of it. I am finding out that this is in fact, as I suspected, a career I would want to passionatly pursue.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment