May 22ed 2009
hours worked: 9am- 4pm (but still in the office wrapping things up)
I can not believe that today was my last day! The whole experience was amazing, and went by too fast! Today was a lot of finishing up ( I was able to complete all but 4 client files, and I only had to stop because I got locked out of the basement, and someone had accidentally taken the key!) roughly 130 client files! I was able to look at what I accomplished and was amazed and the effect it has not only had on me, but for Windhorse and the future of this case study that may lead to future marketing and funding. For lunch about 10 of the staff members took me out to a big thai meal, with toats and thanks. This made me feel really good about myself, and the work I have done. Hopefully I will be able to come back to Windhorse! I will post my longer weekly reflection later this evening.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment