What did you learn this week?
-I learned a lot this week! I was able to not only learn the basics of Windhorse, but also about various mental illness, and a more personal outlook on them. I was able to learn also about how a office runs, and how a staff connects. I was able to learn about the philosophy's of Windhorse, and all about what makes them stand out from other facilities. That is just a sample of some of the amazing things I have learned so far!
Did you like what you were doing?
-I absolutly loved what I was doing the past week! I was facinated, and intreguied by just about every aspect of it.
Why do you suppose you were asked to do a certain activity?
-I belive I was asked to work on the fileing project because it was a way for me to help out with something that needed to be done, but also allowed me to read, and learn about not only Windhorse, and how its treatment works, but about various mental illnesses, and medications. I was able to learn, well doing a important and helpful task.
Did everything happen as you expect or were there some surprises?
-For me this week was full of surprises!! I went into it with a open mind, to do whatever they needed me to do. I was happily surprised with everything; From what they had me doing, to the people working with and around me, to the overall feeling and atomosphre.
How will you benifit from this weeks activites?
-I will benifit greatly from this weeks activites! This is knowlage I will be able to take with me next year to college, where I will be a psych major. This hands on experiance that I am gaining will put me ahead. It is also giving me drive to pursue this, this internship is showing me that I do want to go into the field of therapy.
I can not wait for next week!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment