Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2ed day at windhorse!

May 5th, 2009.
entry written at 8:58 PM

hours worked today: 9-5.

The first thing I did today, was go to the copy center, I was shown where it was, and how it works, as well as explained how they often make deals for non-profit organizations so they don't have to pay as much for bulk mail that is sent out. Fallowing that I read a few articles on current psychology events. I was also set up with a office mail box, and voice mail. After this I was able to sit in, and participate in a marketing meeting. Then, I organized a bulk of paper, and articles into their correct order by a index so they can be easily accessed. I then was able to sit in on another meeting, this one being admissions. During whatever free time I had between these, I was further educating myself on the organization by reading over their website, pas newsletters, and past annual reports. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment