Friday, May 8, 2009

5th day!

May 8th 2009.
posted at: 11:30

hours worked today: 8:50am- Noon

I am taking a moment to pause from what I am working on to write this, as I am leaving the office early today to go to NYC to meet up with my family, and I can not be sure I will have internet. Today I got to the office and went right back to work on my project with files and records, I had a meeting with my sponsor, Sarah to touch base on this, and I learned I had to make a few adjustments in the way I was doing things. I faxed my time sheet off, after having the meeting with Sarah, and am spending the rest of the time continuing file work. I look forward to the progress I am making, and also to see my family, and visit NYC. This will be the first mothers day my whole family will be together in 10 years!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful get-together in NY this weekend. Wish I was there!! Say Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful mom. Love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete