Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I dont want it to end!

May 20th, 2009.
hours worked- 9am-4:30 pm

posted at: 4:35 pm

I can not believe how fast my last week at Windhorse is going by! I wish I could spend so much more time here, I am savoring every moment I have.

Today was much of the same, I have made huge amounts of progress on the prep work for the case study. The work I am doing is greatly helping Windhorse but also changing me in such a big way, opening me up to a world I hardly knew anything about. I spent most of my day working on this.

I also took part in my last weekly client/staff yoga class today, that I will greatly miss.

Another good day, as always.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia, you are missed! But I'm so glad for all you're getting out of being on Sr. Project. The peeps at Windhorse are so lucky to have you (you can tell them I said that). Not long to go. Send me your paper, or whatever, if you need feedback. Love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete