Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3rd day!

May 6th 2009
posted at: 5:50 PM
hours worked today: 9AM-5PM

Today was a very busy and exciting day! I arrived at the office at nine as always, and right away had a meeting with a women named Lindsay. She introduced me to the filing system in the basement and the project I am going to be working on. We brought up a large box of files, and took it on one client at a time. During this project I will be going through clients files and taking out the excess, unnecessary items and organizing and charting what we do have. This will include things such as finding the info to get back in contact with certain clients and looking at things such as medications, and how they changed in the duration of the clients time at Windhorse. I worked diligently at this all morning, and at noon I participated in one of the groups organized for clients, this one happened to be a yoga class. It was alot of fun working with not only the employees but the clients as well. After this I went back to my fileing and orginization project for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like an ace detective!! Discovering secret files in the basement! Yikes. Everyone there is lucky to have you, but we miss you here. Good job on your blogs so far; they're very detailed. Love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete