May 19th, 2009
Hours worked: 9am-4pm
Today was another long, busy day! I continued on the prep work with the files for the case study. My posts make this sound so dull, and I wish I could show in a blog just how amazing, and interesting this actually is. I am finding out about so many cases, so many people, so many conditions. These files are making the mental disorders I have learned about so much more real, giving me a full idea of the person. I continued to Google medications, and this proves to be a added benefit. Also, half way through the day me and Lindsay (the women who is helping me with the project) made a journey in the old fashioned, very freighting, elevator down to the basement with all the files I have already been through. For the first time since my first day, I have room for my legs under my desk! I had been teased alot this week because not only was inside the desk covered, but all around it was. I was surrounded by walls of files and had to practically jump to get out! So with the files gone, and leg room back, I kept working persistently. Do to the fact that I plan on working 8 hour days for the rest of the week, and did not get much sleep last night, I am leaving the office a hour earlier then normal to do so.
Today was great!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment